- Individual Psychotherapy
- Relationship Counseling
- LBGT Services
- Reduced-Fee Counseling
- Facebook Community
Individual Heart-Centered Psychotherapy
Finding peace and connection seem like simple enough goals, but many of us continue to find ourselves anxious and struggling.
A few questions to consider:
- Does your life feel chaotic? Stressful? Out of control?
- Do you wonder what it all means? What is your Life Purpose?
- Are you having trouble experiencing joy?
- Do you find that you have lots to “do,” and never enough time?
- Do you find also, that when all is done, you feel anxious about having “nothing to do?”
- Is it difficult to just “be”? Do you even know what that means???
- Are you and your loved ones arguing a lot?
- Is there a spiritual piece that seems missing? Perhaps in relation to having your life “mean something” beyond getting through each day?
- Do you ever wonder, “Maybe there’s something wrong with me?” or “Maybe there is something wrong with everyone else?”
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, we want you to know that you are not alone. We can help you become more consciously aware of who you are, why you are here, and how to connect with your fullest, most authentic self. And, we can help you learn to use this consciousness to literally transform your life. Really.
Are you ready to:
- Find a place within yourself that is quiet and still and full of Love?
- Learn to use that place within as a starting point in all your relationships?
- Stay grounded, centered, and connected when making difficult decisions?
- Disengage from the anxiety and fear that arise from living with a Human Mind in a stressful world?
- Learn to step back out of conflict to find that place of calm within yourself so you can respond rather than react? Remain grounded and lovingly objective with your kids, your co-workers, your family, your spouse, your significant other?
- Trust that regardless of the circumstances of life, you have all that you need to live joyfully, peacefully and abundantly?
Relationship Counseling Services
It doesn’t matter if you are straight, gay, or somewhere in between, intimate relationships provide a perfect opportunity for us to look at ourselves in ways that would not be possible if we did not have a partner mirroring our flaws and imperfections – our human-ness.
Let’s start with a few questions:
- Is there conflict in your relationship? (FYI, no relationship is without it!)
- Are you wondering why you and your partner can’t seem to understand one another despite how much you try to “work on” the relationship?
- Are there repeating themes to the troubles between you?
- Does it seem that your partner is so concerned with being heard him/herself that he/she doesn’t really ever hear you?
- Do you feel frustrated that if only your partner would simply do, say, think, be something different, things would be ok?
- Has one of you had a physical or emotional affair?
- Do you wonder where the “meaning” is in your life with this other person?
- Do you question if this is “the right person for me”?
- Or perhaps, you wonder sometimes, “Maybe there’s something wrong with me”?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, we want you to know you are not alone. We can help you become more consciously aware of who you are, why you are here, and why you are with the partner you chose. We can help you connect with your fullest, most authentic self, through your relationship with your Beloved, to truly transform your life.
Even if you answered “yes” to all the questions above, your relationship isn’t doomed! In fact, just the opposite is true: you are being guided as to all the places in you that need healing; and your Beloved is here to help you do so; as you are here to do the same for them. There is a way to really allow your Beloved to become your ally, your friend, your confidante, the “soul mate” who was designed perfectly to help you both step into your essence selves, the best YOU that you can be. Prepare yourself for more intimacy, more connection, and more joy than you ever thought was possible.Really.
Are you ready to:
- Learn to step back out of the conflict itself to find a place of calm within yourself; a place of Love, your true Essence self?
- Find that place in you that recognizes the moment that the energy between you has changed, that Presence within you that can stop the cycle of conflict and blame and fear, instead with Love in your heart?
- Become aware of that still place within you that recognizes the underlying desire for connection, for Love?
- Recognize that place in your heart that resonates with that very same place in your Beloved– whether you both are aware of it or not?
- Transform your “troubled” relationship into a Holy Relationship?
Here at Conscious Choices, we understand that Lesbian and Gay relationships have unique dynamics that their heterosexual counterparts do not deal with on a regular basis. Issues like homophobia, both institutionalized and internalized, can add extra pressure to a same-sex relationships, and be difficult to sort through with a therapist who may not have this specific understanding.
Let us support the development of your sacred relationship…
Additionally, we know that those who identify as Bisexual may have confusion associated with the ambiguity inherent in this identification, whether it originates from within, or from the culture at large. Our human minds are programmed to seek “definition,” and we live in a world that reinforces conformity and linear thinking. As such, we can become uncomfortable when we can’t fit someone or something “in a box,” as a way to try and “understand” and make sense of things. We can help support you in becoming more comfortable with the “discomfort” of ambiguity. Being able to accept this kind of discomfort frees us to embrace our unique-ness and just BE who we are.
Let us help you celebrate the glory of who you are…
We also have experience working with Transgender folks at all stages of transition. Whether you are just beginning to question your gender identity, have already begun hormone treatment, or have gone on to have surgery (top, bottom, or both), we can help you navigate this journey. And if you have a partner who is going through the process with you, we can support your relationship as it adapts to these significant changes in your life.
Let us walk with you through your empowered transformation…
Although all human dynamics have many core similarities, our team at Conscious Choices knows that LGBT experiences have their own unique set of challenges, and are here to help you navigate them with you.
Our team includes a diverse range of therapists who either identify with the LGBTQ Community themselves or have various personal and professional experience in this area. We are committed to continuously expanding our knowledge and expertise to support you and your ongoing health, well-being and growth.
We are so proud of the counseling services we offer at Conscious Choices because we know the value and significance of the changes our clients experience through the work that they do here with us.
We also know that for some, paying for ongoing quality counseling can feel like a stretch to an already thin budget.
Because we are so devoted to the unique type of counseling we do, and are certain about how it can bring powerful movement forward for couples and individuals alike, we are committed to bringing it to as many dedicated people as we can.
With this in mind, we are now able to offer Reduced-Fee Counseling through our Pre-Licensed Counseling Program.
Currently, we have two Pre-Licensed Counselors on staff, Jill Johnson, LMHCI and Alicia Cook, RMHCI. Both of these qualified practitioners have finished their Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, and are now working on finishing their clinical hours before sitting for the state licensing exam.
Both Jill and Alicia are already skilled therapists in their own right, but they also receive ongoing guidance with the work they do with all of their clients, through supervision and mentor-ship by two highly seasoned, licensed psychotherapists – one of whom is our director, Carol Cirabisi, LMFT.
What this means for you is that although these therapists are pre-licensed, in working with one of them, you will receive the extra benefits and support of a team of therapists working on your behalf – all at a reduced rate.
If you are interested in Conscious Choices, but have a smaller budget, Contact Us for information about our Reduced-Fee Counseling options.
Conscious Choices Online Community
Most of us know how great it is to feel connected to a community of like-minded people. How feeling connected helps us to not feel so alone, and reminds us of the deeper connection we have to Source Energy, Nature, Life Force, or what you may call God.
Whatever you call this Universal energy, when we feel disconnected from it, we can experience hopelessness, fear, worry, stress and overwhelm…
So how can we stay connected when our lives are so busy? Sometimes, no matter how well intentioned, getting to church, going to a Meet Up Group, a spiritual conference, seminar or retreat, can be difficult to fit into an already jam-packed schedule.
What if you had someplace to connect whenever you had an opportunity? What if there was a place to communicate with your “tribe” any time you felt the desire to plug in to your Essence Self?
You know there already is a place, right? If you are on FaceBook, you know you can connect any time. But the question is, what are you connecting to?
Does it feed your Soul?
Does it help you remember Who You Are?
Does it nurture your Essence Self?
Does it help you express your Best Self as often as you can?
Our Conscious Choices Community Facebook Group is being created to provide a space for all of this…and more!
Uplifting. Unconditional. Open. Inspiring.
Bring your fears, and together we will turn them into hopes.
Bring your questions, and together we will search for answers.
Bring your confusion and together we will seek clarity.
Bring your challenges and together we will hold each other’s hands and walk the walk.
Bring your successes and together we will cheer you on!
We are here.
So visit our Facebook group to request your membership, and let’s get the Community going…
Are you ready for a Transformation?
Let’s begin! Give us a call at 239-434-5855 or send us an email at info@ConsciousChoices.net